Monday, June 17, 2019

the Abstract Kooky:

We had our accident
on October 30th, 1985:
as we were driving in her
compact car, now very compacted,
going to a debate practice,
a speeding truck driven by three youths
whom we were fairly good friends with,
hit Janet/I as we were stopped at a
four-lane-intersection not far from my
house going like 70 in a 35 - they were
late to a TaiKwonDo meet
on the other side of town.

Totally forgive you, Mark.
C’est la vie. Shit happens.

I wasn't mature enough to have faith
at the time, at 15, so Almighty God
gave me a head injury instead.
But, yet, in my coma, I know now,
I saw and experienced both eternities:
Hellfire scared the living #@!!° outta me.
Dunno why God saved me - prooo'bly
sHe knew I'd be the oneNonly catalyst
in saving others.

Janet Irene was a tall, thin, very bright,
buxom, bombastic, beautiful-to-behold
sweetheart and a Methodist who had
gone to church for yeeeers; that's why
the accident took her precious life at 17,
she had received alla the graces necessary
for salvation: incredible, indelible Janet
Irene passed-away due to a most severe
abdominal injury, as she smashed into my
L skull (effecting my R) with a stunning
head injury leaving me in a coma for
nearly ten days.

Nothing else is really important now, now that I have experienced death and saw Heaven and Hell. This alone matters: we live for God rather than El Diablo, the LIAR.

Again: AXIOM: Almighty God tells
the Truth; AXIOM: the LIAR just uses
U.S. to get his dirty-deeds-done
with ceaseless, popular progressive
ideology. When the LIARs done with U.S?
Satan shall drop-the-floor from under U.S.
Welcome2Hellfire, child!!! as I
believe I felt. Jesus-comes.com

The'navigator' - what my true name
means in Irish - says 'full speed ahead'.

<- See if you cant figure-out
the name I was born with by
the Saint who lived in the 14th?
century who sailed across the
ATLANTIC! in an outrigger.

<- Precisely why I have so
much moxie in the cranium.

No comments:

Post a Comment