Monday, June 17, 2019

Endless Freek

UP! (Useless Piece Info):

On a Cannondale Terra mountain bike ($880)
much heavier than a Specialized ($2100)
[see the difference in aluminum?]
I traveled 7,930.55ish milesOsmiles
in one year - I wanted to get the MOST
mileage of any living, head injured person 
in the world cycling in '08:

18-wheelers passing me by on the highway
not 15 inches from me on a downhill to
Omaha; coppers whizzin by me without the
protocol love of a jail cell; cycling sometimes
77 miles to find a philantrophic subculture,
my invisible verdict
of zero girlfriends.

Crazzy/insane... much like a placebo:
'Quite A Few Flew Over Cuckooz Nest'
Never doing that again.
I'm too involved in the
dysfunction of earth
to risk a grizzly,
bawlsy death.

Of course! You proooo'bly wont believe me
(some wallnutt could make 7,940 or 9,999).
But, yet, I know who does believe me: I shall
answer to Jesus at the croaking hour.

So blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment