Sunday, June 23, 2019

Decide, Mountain Dewd...

SAY YOU DECIDE to mope around and watch worthless TV your whole life at your mom's
house as a student fresh outta some college.
Wouldn't that be your choice??
Dost thou NOT havest free-will?

YEAR-AFTER-YEAR, we either work or don't, sweating, slaving, toiling, or doing nothing
but the five-finger-handjob which I prepared
to do... but my head injury saved my soul.

(I'll explain more Upstairs, if I can recall,
dont think I'll be able to; our rememberance
is erased: in the Great Beyond, all we focus
on is eternal intimacy 24/7).

It all adds up, dude, good or bad, some more
good than others, some more bad than others when we stand before Jesus.

WHEN WE PERISH, we receive a grade on our conduct in our Finite Existence.

A FEW PEOPLE receive an A++ (Mother Teresa, Max Kolbe, Janet Irene [martyred so I could live - that's mgirl: she also had massive moxie in the cranium for a girl]).

Why did they receive such an outstanding mark? They were humble, patient, loving, understanding, and did whot Jesus instructed, receiving the Eucharist daily I'd imagine.

WHILE SOME RECEIVE: B+, C-, or straight D,
or anything in between, going to the 
P-word for cultivation - Heaven's
the next stop, by-the-way.

WHILE SOME EVEN receive a big, fat, F minus -
Satanic worshippers are the best example:
that's following a false god, idolatry. Dont
wanna go where they go. What's gonna
be your grade, America?

JUST TEACHING US:
With my loving the Trinity
and loving mortal humanity,
MY grades gonna be a A MINUS
with an enthusiatic, red marker.
๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️
Do tell!! I'm DYING to hear!!
Go ahead/my commentz:
๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️๐Ÿ”น️
Nevertheless, for those who truly want
the Great Beyond, as I do, lissen to wisdom, please: God'll put U.S. through some trials
and tribulations to pruneNtrim as what a GoodHumor does; but then, when God sees
we won't be shaken from following the
Narrow Path no matter how tough our weee
lives seem to be, sHe'll reward us both here
and now and in the hereafter.

Don't ever lose faith, girl.
Keep on keeping on till
you see Jesus face2face.

Know, too, we'll have a HUGE
party on the drawbridge to my
Big-Ol-castle Upstairs, dancin'
and partyin' till the next year or
TEN years. We got eternity...

Re-read this if you feel down.
Things'll change, as things always do.
And never say never.
That's how much God loves U.S.
That's how much Jesus loves YOU.
Don't give up. Raise your head and
say three words, "Help me, Jesus."

While pack-mules are certainly tough
and stubborn, don't follow them, don't
follow anyone living for themselves or
the world; the species of ostentation.

Wiseabove, girlfriend.

Perhaps they'll grow-up, perhaps not; nevertheless, if you're looking through
the faรงade of vanity, move-on. I'll meet
you on the other side. Again, why follow
mortals who'll croak?? Rather, why not look beyond to the Glory Upstairs forever?

'pugnis et calcibus'
Latin: 'with all my strength'
(my pledge to You, Jesus)

No comments:

Post a Comment